Friday, February 25, 2011

202 please call....

Okay so I have a dental, medical, and legal clearance for the Peace Corps which is great news. I have sent a updated resume to the PC which means I should shortly be making the transition from nominee to invitee. But this is easier said than done I received a email stating that my application has been sent to a Placement Officer so I have been anxiously awaiting that phone call from a 202 area code for about a week now. I am hoping this phone call will come some time early next week. 

Also along with this delay in contact from my Placement Officer I think my departure time for April 2011 has been moved back a month or so. Which gives me a little extra time to make those necessary adjustments for 27 months aboard.

Last week I completed my first 1/2 marathon which is something I wanted to do before I left for the PC; now that I have finished this challenge I am ready for the next major goal in my life. That goal is to be apart of the PC I feel that I have prepared myself the best way I know how to start this next journey of my life. Just getting ready for that phone interview with the Placement Officer hehehe.

202 please call ring ring....soon fingers crossed
I'll keep everyone posted            

No comments:

Post a Comment