Wednesday, April 6, 2011

INVITED...

I received my my invitation yesterday for the Philippines departing July 1, 2011 as a Youth Development Facilitator. I am very excited about my placement and departure date it was very unexpected because I was nominated for Eastern Europe in April 2011. This is also great news because my twin sister and my mothers family all live in Australia I will now be much closer to them which is also good news to be close to family.

Well I have accepted my invitation and have now started the process of getting all the necessary paperwork completed before my departure date. Yah yah all the waiting to hear where I'm going is over, now for the preparation on leaving for 27 months.   

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, join our facebook page for group 270!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up?! I am also a youth development volunteer in the 270 Philippines group. Here is the facebook group the 269 group started for us, it is awesome.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_202411193108995&ap=1

    So excited!

    ReplyDelete